Hey there everybody!
I've done a little bit of altering to my blog. You can now leave comments on my posts w/out being a member; you can e-mail any of my particular witty, eloquent, and downright brilliant (don't forget modest!) posts to others; and you can subscribe to my blog via Weblogger.com.
Now you know. :o)
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
i like it!
Dad
That's great, sweetheart. I'll be there in 8 days - can't wait!!
Love you,
Nana
Hey y'all,
Glad you like the new stuffs. =)
Just FYI, if you want to post with your name, just select "other", and you can do that. Anonymous is for.....well.....anonymous posts. ;o)
yipee. Now I can post as myself, instead of my family. Nice. I loved the bit about "modest." hee
Like this? Got it!!
Now it's just 6 days....but who's counting, right? Get lots of rest so you can help me unpack!! ;o)
Love, Nana
Love you Dear Ashley; Can't figure out how to contaact you but hooefully this works I love you and think you have a wonderful talent for writing and you definitely come by it naturally. You are writing from the heart. I am sorry the hurt is so deep and I just pray for you and the children , Bob and Kitty and all daily for your loss is just more than most can even comprehend. Thankful for your strong abiding faith which comforts and sustains you . Thankful for the bond you and your brothers and sisters have and the guidance and devotion you have from your DAD. So thankful for the support from you rchurch and community and now that your Grandmother is going to be living close by to love you and be near often to love and be loved. Love you Mel loved your first entries and also loves to write. Bob will love to play guitar with you one of these days God Bless. Aunt Carol and Uncle Bob and Mel
Post a Comment