Saturday, April 28, 2007

For your viewing pleasure, some loverly random photos:

I thought, "gee, Ashley, you never *did* post those pictures from the concert...and when was the last time you posted pictures of Erinne? Hm...."
So here, dear readers, is another picture-laden entry, just for you.

Enjoy. :-)

..........

From the Josh Groban concert: this poor child cannot dance...


All "dolled up"...


This is my "I'M GONNA SEE JOSH!!" face.


In this picture, he was maybe one or two rows away from us. I'm not gonna lie...it was thrilling...


Descending the stairs, just yards away from us...


And in other news, here is my beautiful sister Erinne, right before a thunderstorm, squeezing her face through the little opening so she can more fully enjoy the damp, windy weather. Hehehe...



My other beautiful sister, Amanda, The day after the Josh Groban concert. We needed to take this pic in order to finish off the roll of concert photos. It just might be the only time I've taken a picture of her without any resistance on her part...



Erinne again, looking lovely in one of my favorite hats...


Ricky, in the same hat. Very handsome, no?


Amanda and me being goofy on the walking trail in Grapevine.



..........

Adieu,
~Ashley Michele~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley,

Glad you finally got a new post up. Great pictures of the kids & you. Glad you enjoyed the Josh Groban concert.

Now, don't make us wait so long for another post!

James

Anonymous said...

I am with Mr James, you need to not have us wait so long ;-)I love most of those pics. not all of them.

Love,

~Amanda Kate

Anonymous said...

The first one of Amanda probably does her a lot of justice, is very cute.